Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 1, 2012

I may be wrong but....



 I think this woman has decided that she wants to keep doing what she's doing. She obviously does not recognize the seriousness of addiction or even believes she has one. If it is her fate to die of a OD like so many other people famous and not... then who are we to stop her? 

I've had close family struggle with addiction all you can do is be there for them, do everything you can not to be an enabler, and the most important part DON'T LIE to them about their addiction on any level.

I know that sounds harsh, but there are so many of us "regular people" for lack of a better words who struggle and suffer with addiction and die daily that when often spoiled, privileged celebs are highlighted for their issues it often seems to me like more morbid entertainment for all than  a learning lesson for the masses.

I know celebs are human as well and that fame is just an illusion.

Anyway if she wants to live she must save herself and want to get better it's the only real way anyone... celeb or not ever conquers addiction.

IMHGO

No comments:

Post a Comment