Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 27, 2012

"XFactor" vs "Voice" (My Critique)

I'm going to be honest about "XFactor" and "The Voice." I think "The Voice" is a lot more enjoyable to watch...well at least for me. I think on "Voice" you get to hear and see the auditions a lot better than you do on "XFactor." Who ever is editing, "XFactor" is doing a awful job. They show all these outdoor scene and scenarios of people talking and they show way to much of what the judges are doing before they make it to the auditioning location. Last night on "XFactor" it took them a half hour before they even showed anyone auditioning. I lost interest and was bored.  Also why do they make such a big ass deal about the judges showing up???? Does anyone really care too see that? These people are getting paid tons of money. So why does the viewer care to see them showing up? Just sit your asses down in the judges chairs and do what you are being paid to do. Unless Simon changes this show I won't be watching "XFactor" next year. Also IMHO "The Voice" is a much better show...hell American Idol is a much better show even with the random rotation of judges.








No comments:

Post a Comment