Total Pageviews

Monday, October 8, 2012

Fall Faves.

 1 Favorite Fall lip product? Burt's Bees Pomegranate Lip Balm.
 2 Favorite Fall Nail Polish? Not applicable.
 3 Favorite Starbucks Fall Drink? Hot Caramel Apple Cider...SO YUMMY! 
4 Favorite Fall Candle? not applicable. 
5 Favorite Fall Memory? Living in Minnesota when I was a little kid and my dad or mom raking the leaves in a huge pile just so me and my kid sister could jump in them! 
6 Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? Haunted House went to one in old Victorian Mans, was so scary.
7 Favorite Halloween movie? Hocus Pocus....I don't care for overly scary. lol 
8 Favorite candy to eat on Halloween? Candy Corn or Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
9 What are you dressing up as for Halloween? Male Fae...and or fairy. If you laugh I'll slap you. 
10 What is your Favorite thing about Fall? Well living in Florida It's Halloween and the fun it is, but I do miss the fall colors and leaves in the Midwest.







No comments:

Post a Comment