Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 2, 2013

5 QUESTIONS

1) Can you take a break from being gay and still have enjoyable sex with you bf?

2) When knowingly unkind people are successful in life even though they are so unkind to others, what is the Universe trying to tell us?

3)  How does one lose face fat? I mean your body is fine, but your face seems to have gained weight...is there a diet for face fat?

4) When you dislike someone that everyone else seems to adore, how do you protest or let that be known without coming off like a HATER?

5) Recently found out I'm Anemic I'm taking iron supplements, is the stuff in iron (iron) supplements the same iron that well metal iron stuff is made of? I have tried to google that didn't really get the answer I was looking for.

Leave a comment if you want it will be greatly appreciated, thank you.♥



No comments:

Post a Comment