Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Celebs I Don't Care For

Here is a list of celebs I don't like. I don't wish these people harm. I don't hate them. I just don't care for them based on something I've heard them say, or seen them do. Also I should add a celeb can be taken off this list at anytime and added and taken off again and again. Although there are some who will always be on this list.
Also I won't include politicians because I don't have time for all that...the list would go on and on and on.

Celebs I Currently Don't Like 

  1. Julia Roberts
  2. Tyler Oakley
  3. Shane Dawson
  4. Miley Cyrus
  5. Justin Timberlake
  6. Will Smith
  7. Taylor Lautner
  8. Donald Trump
  9. Davey Wavey
  10. Flo from those progressive commercials
  11. Chuck Norris
  12. Angelyne
  13. Dionne Warwick
  14. LL Cool J
  15. Ted Nugent
  16. Jennifer Aniston
  17. Jonah Hill
  18. Kate Gosselin
  19. Sarah Palin
  20. Kanye West
  21. Jeffree Star
  22. That little kid Mayor of some town in Minnesota they keep showing on tv I don't care for him.
  23. Cee Lo Green
  24. Jay Leno
  25. Tiger Woods
  26. Gwyneth Paltrow
  27. Taylor Swift
  28. Nicki Minaj
  29. Jesse James
  30. The entire cast of this seasons Big Brother.


No comments:

Post a Comment