Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cheyenne Jackson (In Re:Of Broadway Cares Picture)

Apparently some time ago I made a post about Mr. Jackson in which I posted a pic of him from the charitable event Broadway Cares. Some individual who runs a fan site dedicated to the very handsome Mr. Cheyenne Jackson, sent me a letter requesting that I remove a picture of Mr. Jackson from the Broadway Cares event, because it was unflattering and would be one of the first pictures that would come up in google search linked to my page when looking for pics of Mr. Jackson. The request was polite and non threatening, but my reply which I'm giving now is...you gotta be kidding me? I'm not even in Mr. Jacksons fan club, but I find him painfully good looking and do not believe he could possibly take a bad picture if his life depended on it. So i will not remove said picture. I post here what I want as long as it is in Blogger/Google rules. This is a Sean production and yes I will take nice helpful suggestions. or criticisms, but I will not remove a picture, because one individual found it in their personal opinion to be a unflattering picture. That will just not happen. Sincerely Sean.

No comments:

Post a Comment